Situated at the end of Main Street, the station is the centerpiece of the collection of historic buildings within the Village. It was built in 1912 by the Canadian Northern Railway and has served three railways: The Canadian Northern, Canadian National, and presently the Central Western Railway.
The station garden is available as a rest area and is often used for picnics. There are several pieces of railway equipment in Big Valley, notably a wooden caboose and a CPR horse-express car dating from the 1930s.
Big Valley, Alberta, T0C 0B0
Phone: (403) 876-2033
In the Canadian Badlands, culture flourishes amidst rugged terrain. Enjoy a variety of ar...
© Copyright 2017 Canadian Badlands Ltd. - All Rights Reserved