McAlister Motors Museum
McAlister's Motors houses many interesting artifacts as well as vintage autos and tractors. In 1932, Bert McAlister purchased the land on Railway Avenue where McAlister Motors now sits. The same year, he purchased and moved the Fraser's Men's Wear Shop building from its Main Street location to the land. This was the start of McAlister Motors, a garage and Ford dealership. Over the years, the building continued to be used as a garage and then as a base for a trucking firm.