Redcliff

The town of Redcliff, the "Greenhouse Capital of the Prairies", is a community of 4,000 people situated on the Trans Canada Highway just 8 kmĀ  west of Medicine Hat, in Southeast Alberta. Named after the "red cliffs" of the South Saskatchewan River, Redcliff's first development was a coal mine just west of the present community in 1883. By 1911, the town had become an industrial centre of the west boasting over 20 industries either in operation, being built, or planned.

Key Community Features

Redcliff Museum; Redcliff Riverview Golf Club; Redcliff Campground; Avenue of Trees.

Don't Miss

Redcliff Museum; Redcliff Riverview Golf Club; Redcliff Campground; Avenue of Trees.